We can’t wait to welcome you back to MODO.
Please note things will be different at MODO.
We are always doing our best to deliver the highest standards of service, your safety is our top priority.
We will be adhering to social distancing and safety guidelines to ensure the safety of our team and guests.
You can read our guidelines here;
- In line with Government guidelines bookings are a maximum of 6 people
- Concert Square will operate on a first come basis for tables and once full no standing will be permitted in our area.
- Paradiso tables are available to book and we recommend you do so due to high demand.
- You will be seated at an allocated table and we will operate a table service system alongside the option to place your order via our APP
- Please pay with contactless card wherever possible
- We ask you use the provided hand sanitiser on arrival and adhere to social distancing whilst on site.
- Increased hand washing is vital for both you and our team.
- Tables are planned out in line with guidelines to ensure safe distance.
- COVID19 Risk Assessments and full staff training to minimise cross-contamination risks in all areas of MODO has taken place.
- Intensive sanitising and hygiene schedule in place for all areas.
- Increased hand washing and sanitisation schedule for staff. PPE provided for staff where required
We value the safety of all our team and guests – please do not enter MODO if you feel ill, have COVID19 symptoms or symptoms relating to COVID19 or you have been in contact with anyone with COVID19 or symptoms relating to COVID19
If you have any questions or concerns then please ask to speak to the manager on duty who will happily assist you
Book your place for the weekend by email: Party@modoliverpool.co.uk